Running test with 2 monitors active seems to run it on the left most display.
Performance Test 1.3.0
Heya hiya, another day, another performance test version. This time around we've got Linux (as promised <3), performance optimizations thanks to your help, and many bug fixes.
- Linux support!
- Support for multi-monitor configurations through command line option -monitor=x
- For example, launch the executable with -monitor=2 to run on your second monitor.
- The game will default to your first monitor if this option is not specified
- Enforced exclusive fullscreen (for real this time)
- If you still don't fullscreen, you may have to reset your settings by deleting the projectborealis_ue folder in %localappdata%
- Rewrote Windows launcher executables to solve anti-virus false positives and improve launch logic
- Fixed the primary display adapter being used as the GPU rather than the renderer GPU
- Use friendly names for rendering interfaces
- Enhanced shadow and lighting detail in final room
- Optimized renderer performance
- Fixed many cases of crashes
Get Project Borealis Performance Test
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
On my 4k monitor the vulcan windows used a quarter of the screen (1080p) while the others scaled up to proper fullscreen.
The vulcan windows crashes when i click 'send and close' or 'close' instead of closing.
can't launch. For 100000 times.
My spec is:
OS :Windows 10 Home 64-bit.
Processor: :AMD FX-9800P 2.70 Ghz
RAM :8 GB DDR4
HDD :1 TB
VGA :AMD RADEON R7 M340 2 GB
have a good score to play this game somedays.
The DX11 no longer gets quarantined by AVG antivirus, but the DX10 still does.
Thanks for supporting Linux on this!