Got over 90,000 on DX10, over 57,000 with DX11! Would I be wrong to think that most games usually perform better with DX11 than with 10 or 10.1?
Performance Test 2.0.0
UPDATE: Performance Test 2.1.0
Hi all - we have another update to the performance test today! This update includes a wide variety of performance improvements and tweaks that we'd really appreciate you testing, along with some bug and crash fixes. Additionally, your score can now go above 33,333 — let us know what score you get! We've also integrated the translations provided by the community through POEditor as part of our test of those processes — please let us know if you encounter any translation issues.
- Added multithreading support for DirectX 11 and OpenGL
- Added OpenGL 4 support for Windows
- Fixed Linux rendering problems on certain Nvidia device+driver combinations
- Updated to Unreal Engine 4.21.2
- Optimized buffer handling in DirectX 11
- Reduced hitching and microstuttering in OpenGL and Vulkan
- Added CPU particle multithreading for simulation and collision
- Improved performance of some particles
- Reduced excess memory usage of strings generated at startup
- Reduced command submission spam, which was bottlenecking rendering tasks
- Optimized core rendering pipelines
- Optimized load times
- Enabled full luminosity range
- Fixed asynchronous loading busy waiting
- Fixed Vulkan crashing on exit
- Optimized fog rendering
- Optimized lighting
- Optimized shadow rendering
- Improved texture store and streaming
- Optimized core runtime performance
- Fixed launch command line displaying on startup
- Enabled dynamic resolution scaling for Intel integrated GPUs
- Optimized audio performance
- Unbounded performance test score
- Fixed resolution/monitor issues
- Added localization for: Arabic, Arabic (Yemen), Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (United Kingdom), Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Italian (Switzerland), Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Macedonian, Marathi, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Spanish (Argentina), Spanish (Chile), Spanish (Mexico), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Welsh
- Thanks to everyone who contributed to the translations at POEditor!
Get Project Borealis Performance Test
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.